Policy Regarding Constructive Dialogs with Shareholders
Prestige International established a department in charge of investor relations (IR) at the Group’s management administrative headquarters.
To provide opportunities for shareholders to gain a deeper understanding of the Group’s business activities and management philosophy, the Group sponsors shareholder meetings at BPO centers and small meetings for institutional investors at BPO bases. In addition, the Group has been sponsoring company briefings for shareholders within the Tokyo metropolitan area since 2019.
The basic policy regarding systems and initiatives for promoting constructive dialogs with shareholders and investors is as follows:
- With regard to dialogs with shareholders, as a rule the CEO and staff in charge of IR conduct a direct interview with shareholders in order to achieve constructive dialogs.
- A cross-sectional system has been constructed to enable the staff in charge of IR to fully communicate with the staff in other departments.
- In addition to endeavoring to know the shareholder composition, measures are in place to promote constructive dialogs with shareholders, such as sending out shareholder newsletters and holding financial results briefings following the announcement of financial results.
- The CEO and staff in charge of IR regularly provide feedback to the Board of Directors on the status of the dialogs. Feedback is also regularly provided to the top executives of Prestige Core Solution inc., which handles domestic BPO business activities; Prestige Global Solution inc., which handles overseas BPO business activities; and other Group companies.
- As a necessary measure to ensure fairness among shareholders and market integrity, as well as guarantee shareholders’ stock-trading freedom, financial results briefings and interviews with shareholders elaborate on information that has already been made public, and the Group does not explain important facts that are undisclosed.
Implementation Status of Measures Related to Shareholders and Other Stakeholders
Status of Initiatives for Invigorating Shareholders’ Meetings/Streamlining Exercise of Voting Rights
|Exercise of voting rights via electromagnetic means
||Exercise of voting rights via the internet was introduced at the 30th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders.
|Initiatives to improve participation via electronic voting platforms and other environments for institutional investors to exercise their voting rights
||Participation via electronic voting platforms has taken place since the 30th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders.
|Provision of convocation notices (abridged) in English
||Convocation notices (abridged) have been provided in English since the 36th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders.
||To provide opportunities for shareholders to gain a deeper understanding of the Group’s business activities and management philosophy, shareholder meetings are held annually at BPO centers. The 37th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (June 22, 2023) was held at the Toyama BPO Town.
Status of IR-related Activities
|Preparation/publication of disclosure policy
||A disclosure policy has been prepared and posted on the company website.
|Provide regular briefings for individual investors
||Company briefings for individual investors are provided as appropriate.
Financial results and video are provided at the company website.
https://www.prestigein.com/IR/individual/briefing.html (*Japanese only)
|Provide regular briefings for analysts and institutional investors
||Company briefings for investors are held regularly.
|Provide regular briefings for foreign investors
||Although the Company does not hold briefing sessions for overseas investors only, the Company responds to requests for individual meetings from overseas investors and provide explanations by representatives themselves.
In addition, on the company website, English versions of earnings reports have been published since Q2 of the period ending March 2022. English versions of convocation notices (abridged) have been issued since the 36th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders.
|Post IR materials on the company website
||Information for investors is provided at the company website, including financial results, timely disclosure materials other than financial results, and financial results briefing materials.
|Establish an IR-related department (staff)
||Established at the Group’s Management Administrative Headquarters.
||Small meetings for analysts and institutional investors are held to explain the latest performance results.