The Prestige International Group considers the creation of an employment environment where young people and women can follow their dreams while working in regional cities, thereby contributing to the community, as an important basic strategy, and has accordingly established bases at 9 locations in 5 prefectures. The Group is opening bases in municipalities where consensus can be obtained regarding job creation and regional revitalization, and the Group is working in collaboration with municipalities to resolve local issues.
Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement with Imizu City, Toyama Prefecture
In April 2022, the Prestige International Group concluded a Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement with Imizu City, Toyama Prefecture. The purpose of this agreement is to establish cooperation in areas that the Group is constantly addressing—such as generating local employment, supporting childcare and promoting women’s active participation in the workplace—thereby resolving local issues.
Cooperation Agreement Details
- Items related to women’s active participation in the workplace
- Items related to childcare support
- Items related to relocation/settlement support
- Items related to employment support
- Items related to business operator support
- Items related to the promotion of SDGs
- Items related to the promotion of DX (digital transformation)
- Items related to disaster prevention/ countermeasures
- Other items related to the content necessary for achieving the objectives of the agreement
Imizu Career Step Support School (August 24 to December 20, 2022)
Prestige International and Imizu City are jointly sponsoring this course, which aims to give women the necessary skills and knowledge to work as managers and leaders. A total of five workshops are being held for women employed at companies located in Imizu City who will play a managerial or leadership role within their workplaces in the future.
Cooperation with Municipalities where BPO Centers are Located