To defend against threats to our business information assets and to fulfill our social responsibility as a company, the Prestige International Group is committed to information security in its BPO services. Given the importance of protecting personal information, we recognize the responsibility of all who are involved, and ensure compliance with the guidelines and other laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information, and take appropriate safety measures in handling personal information.
1. Use of Information Obtained
1.1 Obtaining personal information directly
- We obtain personal information only through fair and lawful means and with the consent of the individual concerned.
- We clarify the intended use of personal information, as necessary to achieve the objective.
- We obtain the explicit consent of the individual for confidential information, disclosure of which would be detrimental to the interests of the individual, except where permitted by law.
- We notify the individual when it is necessary to obtain personal information.
1.2 Concluding an agreement for services
- Personal information is kept only for its original purpose , and only to the extent that is necessary and reasonable.
- We take steps to protect personal information.
- We keep information confidential and dispose of it securely at the end of the agreement.
- We inform customers when it is necessary to record calls to improve the service of our customer service call center.
- When we provide a third party with de-identified information, we disclose the contents and way how we provide them.
Besides, we explicitly specify to the third party that the information provided is de-identified information.
2. Personal Information Security Measures
2.1 Ensure accuracy
Personal data information will be accurate
2.2 Safety measures
- Appropriate measure will be taken to prevent the leak of any information.
- Guidelines and regulations will be developed for handling and maintenance, organization, as well as employee training and education.
- Appropriate physical security measures will be taken.
- Safety measures will be reviewed and corrected on a regular basis.
- In the unlikely event a problem arises, appropriate corrective action will be taken as soon as possible.
2.3 Supervision of Contractors
- Contractors operating on our behalf (Including cases to commission overseas and other subsidiaries) must agree to protect the security of any personal information and provide the necessary supervision.
- Contractors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
3. Provision to third parties
Unless required by law, we will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual.
Prestige International Inc.
CEO, Shinichi Tamagami
[Personal Information Inquiries Office]
We respond seriously to complaints and consultations about personal information through our Personal Information Inquiries Office. Please note that we can respond only to personal information in our possession.
[Contact for Personal Information]
Information Security Office/Personal Information Inquiries Office